Professor Prabhu Britto Albert
Prabhu Britto is Professor of Electronics & Communication Engineering and Biomedical Engineering and Dean (Research & Development) at Vinayaka Missions University VMKV Engineering College, Salem, India.
His areas of interest include Cytogenetics, Medical Imaging, Cancer Diagnosis, and related areas of BioMedical Engineering.
His recent work is in the interdisciplinary area of Digital Signal Processing & Meditation.
He has authored over 36 journal publications in the areas of Medical Imaging and Meditation.
A Senior Member in the IEEE – USA, he also serves as Reviewer of 45 Journals including the IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man and Cybernetics: Part B, and the IEEE Transactions on Image Processing
He is a Technical Editor of the Journal of Medical Sciences and Editorial Advisor for the Nigerian Journal of Medicine.
He serves as Associate Editor of
* International Journal of Image & Graphics
* Global Journal of Medicine
* Information Technology Journal
* Research Journal of Information Technology
* Trends in Applied Sciences Research
* Asian Journal of Scientific Research
* Asian Journal of Applied Sciences
Please click here to access Prabhu Britto's homepage
Associate NONPROFIT PeerReviewed Journals