IJBST Journal Group -- Open Access -- NO Fees -- NO Processing Charges -- 100% Non Profit Initiatives
Free University / Institutional Subscription of the IJBST Journal Group https://subscription.approvals.ijbst.org
The IJBST Journal Group subscribes to the San Francisco Declaration on Research Assessment and The European Code of Conduct for Research Integrity
The IJBST Journal Group Archive can also be accessed at https://archive.org/details/IJBSTJournalGroup
International Journal of BioSciences, Agriculture and Technology (IJBSAT) ISSN: 0975 - 4539
The non-profit peer-reviewed open access International Journal of BioSciences, Agriculture and Technology (IJBSAT) ISSN: 0975 - 4539 is started with a Mission to
- Encourage contribution to Research in BioSciences, Agriculture and Technology for achieving better health and disease-free living for all.
- Encourage and motivate researchers in challenging areas of BioSciences, Agriculture and Technology viz., BioSciences, Agriculture and related Technologies in BioEngineering, BioEthics, BioMedical Engineering, BioTechnology, Medical Informatics, Medicine, Medical Sciences, Pharmacy, Psychology and all areas of Allied Health Sciences, Management, Technology, Law and Public Health and BioEntrepreneurship & BioMarketing, GeoSciences, Atmospheric Sciences, and Remote Sensing; BioMetrics and Forensics within the scope of BioSciences, Agriculture and Technology.
- Offer a platform for the dissemination of knowledge.
- Improve the approaches of BioSciences, Agriculture and Technology research, education, promotion and other multidisciplinary efforts by fostering a better understanding of the multidimensional nature of research, industrial and educational systems as they relate to the promotion of Health Sciences for the betterment of mankind and human life.
The International Journal of BioSciences, Agriculture and Technology being a nonprofit Journal, does NOT charge publication/processing fees from the Author(s). NO subscription fee is levied for Libraries / Individuals. NO fee is levied for accessing published articles.
The International Journal of BioSciences, Agriculture and Technology ISSN: 0975 - 4539 serves Science & Mankind at the highest levels of Professional Ethical Conduct.
IJBST Journal Group
The IJBST Journal Group serves free since establishment in 2008.
The parent Journal IJBST http://www.ijbst.org inherited portions of it into multiple Journals, with an interdisciplinary multidisciplinary focus, attempting to provide a fair platform, encouragement and patronage to researchers in challenging areas with ultimate aim to help make the world a better place to live in.
The IJBST Journal and all Journals in the group (as listed at http://www.ijbst.org ) serve Science, Mankind & Nature at the highest levels of Professional Ethical Conduct, and help to improve the approaches of research, education, promotion and interdisciplinary multidisciplinary efforts by fostering a multidimensional nature of research, industrial and educational systems as they relate to the promotion of knowledge for the betterment of mankind and human life, together with that of Nature.
The IJBST Journal Group also provides free subscription to Universities, Colleges, Institutions & Organizations https://subscription.approvals.ijbst.org/
The IJBST Journal Group is adorned with some of the most eminent people that the world has ever seen, decorated as
· The Patrons https://patron.ijbst.org/
· The Visitors https://visitor.ijbst.org/
· The Presidium https://presidium.ijbst.org/
· The Advisory Board https://board.ijbst.org/
· The Editorial Board https://board.ijbst.org/
The IJBST Journal Group is indexed by
· EBSCO https://ebsco.ijbst.org/
· PROQUEST https://proquest.ijbst.org/
· CABI https://cabi.ijbst.org/
The Founding Editor of the IJBST Journal Group is Prof. Dr. Prabhu Britto Albert https://editor.ijbst.org/
Investitured Honorary Patrons, Visitors & Presidium
IJBST Journal Group
- Kindly click on image for details
- Row or Column position of any Dignitary is NOT meant to indicate any relative standing of any Dignitary.
- All are given due respect, irrespective of position on row or column
Details of investiture may kindly be found at https://www.ijbst.org